Consultation on moving to Poland (TRC, Permanent residence permit, Residence Card, the Pole’s Card)

Free consultation Privacy Safety

Fill out the form and get a free consultation


Three to five months. The terms depend on: the place of residence, timely provision of required documents and other factors

To whom

Persons of Polish origin

The documents must show that the applicant himself, his father or mother, grandfather or grandmother, or 2 of the great-grandparents had Polish nationality


For those foreigners who stay in Poland for working purpose


For those whose purpose in Poland is to study at university or doctoral program


The purpose of staying in Poland is to serve on the board of a LLC or a JSC whose shares are owned by a foreigner

Highly qualified workers

A foreigner needs to graduate from a university or, after completing his or her university studies, have at least 5 years of work experience according to the degree qualifications required for the job

Staying with family

Family members of a Polish citizen; family members of an EU citizen; family members of a foreigner

How to get a residence card step by step?

Our experience


years of work in Poland


hours spent with clients


successful cases

REMEMBER: As soon as you apply for a card, you are already legal in Poland, even if your visa or old card expires. Regardless of the decision to issue a card, you will no longer be able to be deported

Our advantages

High level of service

High level of service

All documents that we need in the process of registration will be compiled by us competently and quickly.
Strict confidentiality

Strict confidentiality

We do not transfer your data and your loved ones to third parties
Post payment

Post payment

You pay the full cost of services, only when the result is achieved

Why may you be refused to receive a residence card in Poland?

Immigration office found inconsistencies in documents: the employer / university incorrectly completed the documents. Or your expenses are more than your income. Or, due to mistakes in documents, Inspector thought that you were in Poland illegally
The police were unable to verify that you live, study, or work at the specified address
Immigration office sent a request to the national security agency and did not pass the test for human involvement in terrorism/corruption/economic crimes. IN YOUR CASE it is unlikely, but in Immigration office such mistakes happen
The employer did not pass the audit of the accounts - whether the activity is being carried out legally, whether taxes are paid on income, for employees, etc. - errors often lie in these documents

Fill out the form and get a free consultation